Every year we recruit new anglophone sisters to join our team. Together they provide the city of Montpellier with first class childcare and private English language tuition. My Anglophone Sister is a family. A family of individuals who share a passion for working with children and the English language. It's a special family to be a part of. There are great benefits, fantastic opportunities and the possibility to make some wonderful memories.
...please also email a CV and headshot to email@example.com otherwise your application will not be considered.
To apply simply click on the role that interests you and fill in the application. However, before you do....have a read of what we look for in our sisters.
Personality-wise we look for individuals who are...
- fun & friendly
- responsible & caring
- passionate about children and teaching English
- organised & reliable
Qualifications-wise we look for individuals with...
- minimum 6 months childcare experience
- minimum 6 months teaching experience
- French level B2
- University degree (subject not important, either a graduate or currently enrolled)
- TEFL or CELTA is a plus, but not essential
- native English speaker
- be living in or near to Montpellier
- available afternoons, evenings and all day Wednesday